Monday, October 25, 2010

My short History

I have been climbing for 10 years and it has consumed my whole life, and I still love it everyday. I have chosen a profession that allows me to work less get paid more and climb more. I am a RN working in a hospital and I am leaving in May for a permanent road trip working for a nation wide agency that staffs traveling nurses where ever I want to go ( Climbing). I will be living out of a huge RV with two dog (strays. I am very anti breeders, please find your dogs off the road or from the humane society you will be saving a life) and my wife who is a RN and also devoted to climbing. I have been living in SO ILL now for 10years, developing new bouldering areas, looking for rock, sport climbing, bolting new routes for my own first ascents and other to enjoy, bolting visionary lines for the future strong youth to test them self on, occasional traditional lines, and religiously developing our well know secret DWS area that allows year round climbing on a beautiful lake with excellent overhanging sandstone for the past 4 years, but my time is almost up in this area and I ready to move on. I have been many other places but just for road trips from a week to 4 months at a time.  I am excited to share my experiences that will happen in the future, and reminisce while sharing photos and memories of the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment